Friday 10 March 2017

Apprentice Technical Support Officer - Sajid Rahman

Sajid and the Minister of State for Apprenticeships and Skills

Sajid Rahman 


Age: 19
Apprenticeship: Technical Support Officer
Qualification: Level 2 Business Administration 

Before my apprenticeship I went to BHASVIC college to study my A levels. I studied maths (pure and mechanics), biology and physics. After college when weighing up my options I realised that I did not like the university type studying with lectures and that I prefer to learn whilst working.

I currently work for Brighton & Hove City Council as an Apprentice Technical Support Officer in Regulatory Services. My day to day tasks involve answering the phones, processing job sheets for offices, going out on site visits that range from noise complaints to pest control and licensing inspections.

I am currently undertaking a Level 2 Business Administration course with City College in Brighton. After my I complete my apprenticeship, I hope to progress further in the business environment and take on higher apprenticeships.  



No comments:

Post a Comment