Friday 16 September 2016

New Planning Apprentices

We have two new planning apprentices who have joined us here at Brighton & Hove City Council!

Caitlin Deller, 18, and Jack Summers, 25, are doing a Level 3 Planning NVQ at Chichester College.

Jack: "After college, I worked in retail for a few years and then moved to administration in the council. I enjoyed working in the planning team so pursued an apprenticeship when the opportunity arose. I chose an apprenticeship as it's a way to become qualified and start a career in a field I am interested in"

Caitlin: "I used to go to Varndean College and I completed a Level 3 Early Years diploma. This course was 2 years, and once I had completed it I was in search of an apprenticeship. I have been in this apprenticeship for almost a month now and am really enjoying it. It is a great opportunity to gain qualifications, learn new things and earn money in a work-based environment all at once. I wanted to learn something new so decided that an apprenticeship would be the best way for this."


No comments:

Post a Comment